[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Testers Folder » Аgreement (ENGLISH) » Аgreement
Аgreement
JARDate: Sunday, 19.06.2011, 11:42 | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Администраторы
"Project" is meant concept both plane Airbus A318 for aviasimulator X-Plane, and the ideas connected with its working out, people, files, technologies, processes and the documentation.

It is necessary for participants of process of testing of the project to accept and satisfy following conditions:

- To be positive in dialogue both benevolent in relation to the project and its participants.

- To have time enough.

- To be ready to that project test work isn't paid. It FREEWARE the project.

- To warn prior to the beginning of testing of the project and reception of its files about the participation in working out or testing of other projects for X-Plane. Unfortunately, cooperation with some developers of projects is an obstacle for participation in testing A318.

- To provide possibility of vocal dialogue in Skype (unfortunately, dialogue is simple through mail, a chat, PM, etc. it is not enough).

- To pass preliminary interview/instructing in Skype for specification of level of knowledge of systems and features of a prototype of the project - Airbus A318, and for reception of the initial information on conventions, restrictions and degree of study of the project in its current condition.

- Not to transfer files of the project or a part of these files to someone. Not to transfer the reference to downloading of files of the project.

- Not to publish (both on popular resources, and on resources with the limited access) any data on a course of realization of the project, the characteristic of model of the project, screenshots or text descriptions of model of the project, data on participants of the project. Not to lead up these data to someone in a private order.

- To bring to the notice of developers the facts of reception of inquiries about sending of files of the project from participants of working out of other projects for X-Plane.

- At detection of discrepancies, failures in work, bugs, glitches, etc. to provide removal of screenshots characterizing a problem, to establish point of the document with the description of "correct work», to finish these data to developers. As reference documents it is necessary to use placed in the Internet of a photo (web reference), video (the reference + minutes/seconds of a video track), manuals and managements including: FCOM, A320 Flight deck and systems, a320 line training summary, a320_instructor_support, A-320 Training SR Technics, Smiths_Thales_ FM_Pilot_Guide (with instructions of heads/sections/numbers of pages).

- Whenever possible to abstain from it "seemed-bugs" and it "seemed-discrepancies", being guided not by the opinions/conjectures, and on concrete points of concrete documents, the blessing - air buses are perfectly documented.

- At reception of the new version of files of the project, gets acquainted with the list of the appeared changes on records in a blog on a project site.

This agreement has no validity, but the consent with its positions is a necessary condition to start participation in testing process.

sam13Date: Tuesday, 17.07.2012, 21:36 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Beta-test group
i accept terms and conditions

sam

medfoxDate: Thursday, 19.07.2012, 19:42 | Message # 3
Private
Group: Пользователи
Hello!

My name is Bernhard and I accept the terms and conditions to became a tester. I have to advice you that I am the webmaster of www.xacars.net, have been deeply involved in setting up VACC Austria (www.vacc-austria.org - but I am not an active developer, admin or staff member anymore) and I am a subscriber of VATSIMs NDA because of some work I do for a new VATSIM client for X-Plane (if time permits). All of those project are for free for many years now, so no commercial interests on my side!

Cheers,
Bernhard.

Message edited by medfox - Thursday, 19.07.2012, 19:43

shogunDate: Sunday, 22.07.2012, 06:01 | Message # 4
Private
Group: Beta-test group
"i accept terms and conditions

stinkyDate: Monday, 23.07.2012, 23:59 | Message # 5
Private
Group: Пользователи
I accept terms and conditions

BWolf7Date: Wednesday, 25.07.2012, 03:21 | Message # 6